Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RSS feeds, part 2

Here I am again, reading my Bloglines account and understanding the RSS feeds a little more. My main trouble is a very short attention span - I tend to click on the fun things and forget about the more serious ones. I found a lovely picture of a prawn on a bicycle, apparently from the Sydney Olympics, on the Powerhouse Museum site - but I couldn't manage to add the RSS feed. Then I made a lovely lego person but couldn't save it nicely like Mary did with her "What's New" page...
Must keep concentrating and practising. I think I was expecting RSS feeds to be like updates that came straight to my email address, not something that I have to remember to log in to.
Onward and upward to lesson 6, but I'll review this one. Must remember to check the Facebook page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment